About the Firm
Experienced Probate, Business and Personal Injury Lawyers
Trusted advice in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana
A well-conceived estate plan, combined with sound legal advise for your business ensures your legacy is preserved and your last wishes are fulfilled. Attorneys at Benjamin, Yocum & Heather in Cincinnati assist families and businesses throughout the region with a variety of legal matters. While we focus on providing comprehensive counsel for business owners we also assist individuals with estate planning, administration and guardianships. We also defend and pursue claims for people injured in accidents. Whether you are setting up a business, a guardianship, probating a will, or seeking damages following an accident, our experienced legal team represents you with skill and integrity.
Innovative legal support for individuals and businesses
The first step to creating a sound estate plan is to consult with an experienced attorney. Our lawyers draw upon 160 years of combined experience assisting people in Cincinnati with their legal needs. Clients choose our firm because we provide:
- Experienced counsel — Lisa Bitter, who has been practicing law since 1991, concentrates her practice in the areas of estate planning, probate administration, trust litigation, private settlement agreements, guardianships, step-parent adoptions and minor probate settlements. Brad Weber has been practicing law since 1997, and is licensed to practice in the States of Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana. Lisa and Brad provide estate planning services to clients in Ohio and Indiana and both work with Thomas R. Yocum to provide such services to clients in Kentucky as well. Tony Iaciofano, is a seasoned trial lawyer, first admitted to practice in Ohio in 1985 who concentrates his practice in the areas of personal injury law, including motor vehicle accident and product liability cases as well as business and construction law and estate planning and probate law.
- Individualized attention — By providing our clients with individualized attention, we are able to accurately assess their needs and deliver highly effective legal counsel.
- Unique solutions — Recognizing that every case is different, our lawyers devise creative solutions to resolve legal issues as favorably as possible.
If you are thinking about drafting a will or updating an existing estate plan, we will provide you with trusted advice. We are also available to address business concerns or to provide advice and counsel to clients injured in accidents. We offer a free initial consultation so you can discuss your case with an experienced attorney and proceed with confidence.
Areas of Practice
Conscientious counsel for clients
For clients in the Tri-State our firm delivers high-quality representation in the following practice areas:
- Estate planning — We focus the majority of our efforts on helping clients with estate planning and administration matters in Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky. Whether you seek help drafting a will, establishing a trust, setting up an advance directive or power of attorney, or navigating probate, our lawyers provide you with knowledgeable support.
- Guardianship — If you wish to establish a guardianship for a minor child or you seek appointment as a conservator for a disabled adult, our dedicated lawyers help you fill out the required paperwork and represent you before the probate court of your county.
- Business law — We provide sound business law advice to entrepreneurs and businesses of all sizes in Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky.
- Personal injury — If you are injured or lose a loved due to the negligence of another, our respected team of attorneys can advocate for your rights and financial recovery.
- Construction law — We represent owners, contractors, trades, suppliers and designers in every phase of projects of all sizes in Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky.
- Insurance — We represent insureds, carriers and businesses in courts throughout Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky.
In any of these areas, our experienced lawyers provide skilled representation to meet your specific legal needs.
Contact an established estate planning law firm today
Benjamin, Yocum & Heather is committed to helping you with your estate planning, business law, or personal injury matter. Please call 513-721-5672 or contact us online
to schedule a free consultation at our Cincinnati office.